Speakers

• beat this! voting starts in...

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm looking to buy speakers that will allow me to master my music, If someone could point me in the right direction it would be appreciated. I dont have any special sound card for crazy speakers but if there are good ones that hook directly to the speaker jack in the back of my pc. Thanks!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Buddy if you are tryin to really get into mastering those speakers can run up to $10,000 US.
Additionally I would meet some mastering engineers and try to gleen somthing from them.
It is a whole different world than mixing...fo sho!!!
If you want some starter software everybody here knows that I reccommend "Har-Bal" check it out on the web or search this site.
But I would start there for a quick start otherwise school, school, school!!
And network,network,network!!!
I really dont think that you are going to be able to "Master" really well with just some really good speakers in the back of your PC though.It takes years(which maybe you have) of experience and ALOT of crappy takes.
Good Luck!! Keep us posted!

HDBEATS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No I dont have experience in mastering at all, I need something not so much to master but something good enough so I can send it to get mastered from a third party. Thank you for the post! Please help on some speakers