**SPECIAL FLIPPAGE** Dec15th - Dec 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I thought I'd give you guys something special before Christmas to mangle up and create a jewel out of. This weeks Flip will be in the form of a kit taken from the movie "Predator". Use these samples as you would any other song and do your magic. The kit is all .wav format and it contains the .ds file for Macs. You have 7 days to complete this mission. Can you kill the Predator? Lets see... Enjoy!

*Props to StoneForce for taking the time to chop this up*

PREDATOR

Merry Christmas

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Yeah, I can monitor the d/l's from where it was posted and it's doing really good...not that I care about the number of d/l's...but it's like the only way of knowing if people are interested, I'm sure you know that feeling...lol. Anyway, it's real good 'flip' material, I can imagine some really dope flips coming from this and I know that cats will eventually use some of this material in a project. We'll call it a pre-X-Mas gift!

*and I might leave this up for a while or atleast until after X-Mas* and we'll see how it goes...*

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
It's wide open...freak it like you want to freak it. Add anything, use whatever you'd like...no rules! It just needs to be a "Predator" themed beat...thats it.

OK heres my flip, I honestly cant vouch for mix quality, its mixed on pc desktop speakers, but thats what Im stuck with for now.

https://www.illmuzik.com/artists-edit/?artist_id=5131&music

Solace. Thats a dope flip, real grimy. I like the use of the samples.

Odbarq. This is a cool flip, I like the drum pattern but they could hit a lot harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.