Spiderman 2!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ahhhhhhhh sheeeeit!! I'm catching it today after work.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Havent seen the second but the first sucked major, as a spiderman fan i was truly disappointed in the wack part 1, part 2 I still have to see..

ill o.g.
When did it come out? Im not really into that type of shit. Im more into killin. Bomb explodin, Gunfights, Chainsaws, Brassknuckles, razorblade, type-shit. But would you say its worth checkin out if your not a Spider-Man-Fan?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I dunno Holms,,,from what i understand,,,Sam Raimi is writing it now, and he hasnt even figured it out yet. I would like to see the Lizard. I didnt like the Green Goblin. I mean, I liked Willem Dafoe, but the Green Goblin looked like a Power Ranger! I really, really, wanna see VENOM!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
they could bring venom in because jameson son is a bigtime astronaut .. and venom is an alien lifeform that attached itself to the shuttle ... so in theory they could do it .. bu tthey would still nedd time to introduce eddie brock and stuff so ..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
they likly wouldnt even use brock. they would have to use jamesons character for it, other wise they would need two more movies to make a decent story out of brock.

personally, i am not a fan of the goblin as a character, let alone a major villian for the final chapter in a trilogy as great as this one. venom would be great.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Cold Truth said:
they likly wouldnt even use brock. they would have to use jamesons character for it, other wise they would need two more movies to make a decent story out of brock.

personally, i am not a fan of the goblin as a character, let alone a major villian for the final chapter in a trilogy as great as this one. venom would be great.

This isnt going to be a trilogy dude! They plan on going up to about 8! Obviously by then they will have different actors and a different director,,,possibly. Sam Raimi said he will stay on as long as the stories are good, as did Maguire. Dunst is leaving after 3. She doesnt want to be known as Mary Jane her whole career.(a lil late for that eh?) They actually had the Black Cat as part of 2, but they took her out because of the Peter/MJ love story, but it may be a strong possibility for part 3 its been rumored. Other rumors:

John Jameson will be Venom(sux) after he comes back from space and brings the symbiote back. After it finds Peter and Peter rejects it, it latches on to John Jameson because they both hate Parker.

Black Cat will be in 3 for a Love Traingle.

No Goblin until 4

Possible Lizard for 3 along Black Cat,,,leading to Venom for part 4, and the Goblin or Hobgoblin.

***But these are rumors, and I really dont believe them because Raimi and his brother are writing the script for 3 now. Tho the release date is May 07'.

T

The Bastard

yeah i seen this flick tonight,hot shit PUT CARNAGE IN THE NEXT ONE

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
carnage is after venom.. you cant have carnage without venom. venom is a difficult task as it is.. .

T

The Bastard

Cold Truth said:
carnage is after venom.. you cant have carnage without venom. venom is a difficult task as it is.. .

THEY SHOULD END THE SHIT AFTER CARNAGE CUZ ONCE U BEAT CARNAGE EVERYONE ELSE IS PUSSY

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
peter parker in the comics is more witty, almost like a smart ass.. not a klutz like in this movie.. overall a good movie though.. just my observations as a comic book fan

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
the point was, they CANT DO CARNAGE.

the story line is far to complex and drawn out to introduce in one movie.
they are only doing three.

i do agree with you, howeevr.

members online