Splitting Mixer Tracks in FL 7

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Anyone having problems splitting mixer tracks in FL 7?

In FL 6, when i split everything the program would recognize only the mixer tracks that I needed with instruments/samples in them.

Now in FL 7, it splits EVERY F'N CHANNEL, (ALL 64 including the Sends!!!). It doesnt even finish rendering either. Anyone know of a way to change the option only to the mixer tracks with instruments/samples in them?

This is a pain in the neck now to track everything out into Pro Tools for the studio. Ive checked the manual and did not see an answer.

Nomezzy

O

open mind

1. go to the mixer window and RIGHT CLICK on the green light of the MASTER bus to solo it
2. now LEFT click all channels that u want to render (the green light must be green on the channels)
3.now it converts only the selected channels.

i tried it out ant it works for me if u got probs let me know.

basicaly u have to just choose the channels that u want to split thats all.

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
1. go to the mixer window and RIGHT CLICK on the green light of the MASTER bus to solo it
2. now LEFT click all channels that u want to render (the green light must be green on the channels)
3.now it converts only the selected channels.

i tried it out ant it works for me if u got probs let me know.

basicaly u have to just choose the channels that u want to split thats all.

this WAS working for a little while, but now the shit is stoppin at around like 72%. i need to figure this shit out by 6 PM today cause we headin in the studio to mix this record. FUCK!!!!!!

any help/suggestions????????

paradigmshifter

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I have a couple of suggestions... try and let me know if they work...
1. On the mixer, make sure the audio output target of all the channels is set to none, except the master off course.
2. Disable any plug-ins that you have loaded in channels that you are not using, set the channel state to default.
3. Select only the channels that you need to bounce (green-light ON) and make sure they have unique names (no duplicates)... mute the rest (green-light OFF).
4. Export to WAV, use 16bit, 6-point hermite, disable dithering and enable the other 3 options under Quality... enable Split mixer tracks and disable the other 2 options...

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
i basically did everythin u said there before. it ended up working when i hit background rendering for some reason. i jus used trial and error and it worked. i had to skip to the studio time but i got another one coming up on wednesday. luckilly they aint charge for the cancellation. we use them everytime so they know us up in there.

nomezzy

members online