St. Louis area ?

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Are any of you guys in the st. louis area? I have access to a major studio(free) and would like to get with some like minded people. Anyone that is willing to travel can stay at my house while working on some local projects( If we click that is). I am working with several young and kinda raw mc's that with the right direction could do some things. If you are pro tools certified and have some engineering skills I could put a little money in your pocket too.

loanshark316

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Soulja said:
Are any of you guys in the st. louis area? I have access to a major studio(free) and would like to get with some like minded people. Anyone that is willing to travel can stay at my house while working on some local projects( If we click that is). I am working with several young and kinda raw mc's that with the right direction could do some things. If you are pro tools certified and have some engineering skills I could put a little money in your pocket too.

I actually live about 100 miles south of St. Louis in Cape Girardeau. Just ran across your post.