Standalone CD Recorder

ill o.g.
Does anybody have any experience with one of these? Whats the basic walkthrough on how you burn somethin?

I got a Roland vs880ex that ive been wantin to sell, but the only way i can put my shit on cd is through that, and i dont really like the vs. I wanna know if a standalone cd player is a good quick simple way to get your shit onto cd.

lc

and btw i was thinkin bout a sony one in the price range of $100-$200 which is easy after i sell that vs. And check this pic if you wanna know what i got in mind:
http://www.bennettsonline.co.uk/images/supplier/products/sony/03811979.jpg
/\ somethin like that.

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got a phillips cd recorder. Even with my motu 828 and nuendo ,when ever I want to just put a few beats on a cd quick and hop in the car and ride out its the first option I go to. A lot of times I have convos with wet behind the ears producers who think the computer and software route is the way to go to put together beat cds. I tell them " if its about make a complete song(vocals, beat, mastering) get a computer, a sound card, software and a mic. If its only about making beats and playing them for future buyers then get all the beat making gear you need and a cd recorder and you'll be good.

members online