Stat Quo and aftermath.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Another ATL Bombshell! What do yall think about this cat? I listened to some of the Underground Atlanta Mixtape and heard some other stuff by him, i think Dre found a diamond in the ruff again. If you don't know, Stat quo recently signed with aftermath and shady records. He is said to be on the next green lantern mixtape and his album is dropping in winter 2004, supposedly. Check out the tracks "problems", and "South Coast" or whatever else you can find! This dudes gunna be big! He's got a lineup with him too, GMM(Grown Man Music), we'll have to see what happens next.

young_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
Another ATL Bombshell! What do yall think about this cat? I listened to some of the Underground Atlanta Mixtape and heard some other stuff by him, i think Dre found a diamond in the ruff again. If you don't know, Stat quo recently signed with aftermath and shady records. He is said to be on the next green lantern mixtape and his album is dropping in winter 2004, supposedly. Check out the tracks "problems", and "South Coast" or whatever else you can find! This dudes gunna be big! He's got a lineup with him too, GMM(Grown Man Music), we'll have to see what happens next.

When i listen to stat i hear a artist that can rhyme words good but when i listen to him i really dont see nothing that stands him out other than that. He really dont have a stand out flow other than he can rhyme alot of his words in his bars. Dont get me wrong i dont want to be called a hater i think he is good but im not to hype about him as of right now.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
ya i agree with young....he can flow but nuthin really special...other MCs seem to think otherwise though because they hype him like he is the second commin of Biggie or sumthin

M

MorrowLess

I don't understand what the big deal is with Game...his flow was average or less the few times I heard him.

K

kronikdj

nah... im feelin stat still.... ent heard too much of his shit but im fully on the problems joint!

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Both them cats are aight from what i heard! I aint heard alot from them so i cant really judge them yet . I dont want t be quick to judge without hearing more.

members online