Strada in NYC for ISPS May 16th!

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
Whats good IllMusicians,

Your old friend Strada will be in NYC attending the Industry Standard
Producer Showcase on May 16th at remote lounge.

If anybody would like to come through I would be glad to kick it with anybody from
illmuzik.

Also, anybody ever been there before?

Get at me and lets link up!

Peace
Strada

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nice! Glad to see you still come around here, plus we still need to hookup one day, LOL. We're in the same damn city!

If any of you guys hookup at this showcase, make sure to take pics for the Ill Fam. :evil:

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Ayo, wats good, its Nomics. I was in that showcase over the summer with my partner DJ Deuce as "Da IllFellaz". It was a great experience. We got to get some real constructive feedback from some real industry people. Since then, we have really taken our music to a next level as far as production. We also handed out countless CD's and business cards to all types of people.

We didnt receive any placements but we saw that we can make it in this industry because we had a good response. Wit more hard work and creativity. the goal is attainable.

I dont know if you remember me Strada, but we were sitting next to each other at a dynamic producer conference a few years back. I was the dude wit da fitted hat real low. Haha. The business side of my music was really lacking back then but im am continuing to learn more and more of how the business operates.

Nomezzy

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Whats good IllMusicians,

Your old friend Strada will be in NYC attending the Industry Standard
Producer Showcase on May 16th at remote lounge.

If anybody would like to come through I would be glad to kick it with anybody from
illmuzik.

Also, anybody ever been there before?

Get at me and lets link up!

Peace
Strada

whats the specifics, time, date..etc?

Da IllFellaz

Knee Deep In Da Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 125
Nomics- yeah i think i remeber you. you were staying at one of your family memeber somewhere in nyc right?

Classic- If you come through email me before we'll hook up.

Fade- Ill mos def hook up pics if I can

Yeah, i was stayin at my brothers in Long Island and I took the train back and forth. Good to see you still making moves man.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I'm gonna be outta town, otherwise would be up for it.
One other serious event is the Remix Hotel NYC, some good panels, lots of good gear to fuck around with, that's May 18th through 20th. We do need to assemble the Illfam Voltron one of these days, for real...

members online