Strada on DJ 730 HIP-HOP Disciple 6

• beat this! voting starts in...

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
Whats good fam,

Aiight here is the sequel to the previous mixtape also hosted by Littles! Hip-Hop Disciples 6

The best part about this Mixtape is its an HipHopgame.com EXCLUSIVE FREE DOWNLOAD! This Mixtape is full of up and coming MC's (Littles, Ecks, Copywrite, Smoke-n-Numbers, Tom Gist,Shinobi, Stimuli and Wordsmith) who are making a name for themselves
and of course those veterans (CL Smooth, AZ, Beanie Sigal, and Royce5'9)

You can dowload it here http://67.15.86.92/news.php3?id=1113

and of course Track 12: Wordsmith - Product Pusher (Produced by Strada)

So yall show your man some support and HOLLA!

Peace
Strada

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
damn yo the Site Takes way to long to Download from the Mixtape was goin at 4.64 kbs 2 long lemme no if it Change though

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Good Stra

Hey man sorry I couldn't make it to the conference this year but thats a good look man, maybe we can hook up when you down in DC, have been working with Stimuli's Producer (or rather one of the Narcotics) I have 2 albums I just finished up, 1 for Wellz Phargo 6 joints and I have one Song that is on Raviness Rex's Album that just got dropped In NY this past weekend, that features Liveson and some other producers out of NY and VA....that is a hot joint and I am about to get on this next hiphopgame project coming up too....but I am copping that joint Stra, Good work man.