strange ear behaving during a session.

O

open mind

lately during a mixing session or when i listen to general music my ears mostly the left ear do some slow vibration every 3 or 4 seconds or sumtin like that.wtf is going on==???!!°!
i have to say that i listen to music very quite lately and enjoying it better doing so.
can it be that my eardrum is changing or sumtin it acts really sensitive (of course eardrum is vibrating while hearing a sound but i never felt it so much thats the thing tha lets me tripin.)

its like its asking for more sound or sumtin its really strange man.

anyone has ever experienced similar shit like that.shit is scary!:cold:

manguino

Pressure Makes Diamonds
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
You heard the news a week ago about the kid with two spiders in his ear, right?

O

open mind

You heard the news a week ago about the kid with two spiders in his ear, right?

wtf? do u think i got a spider in my ear damn that spider gots to love hiphop always dancing when i play some u know hahha.

O

open mind

Is it a muscle twitch? I get those all the time...

never knew that this could be happen to an ear but i think this could be it man.i think u right.iam a do some research on that man.

thank you.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
werd thats what I did go to the dr. get that checked out they have a tool that flushes out your ears and it works well. I did this like 3 years ago

Gene Flo

"Current Events" OUT NOW! www.TheVerbalImage.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Yo when u overuse the ear by playing a lot of music frequently and loud it kills these little ass hairs that u have in your ear that could in long time cause major hearing damage, but not cause you to go deaf. Its the low notes that do it to ya...

I actually learned some shit in my brief time in Jr. College...

majestik

ill o.g.
UR playing the music too loud.

I've had that happen to me to. Tell me do you spend long hours mixing or just bumping your music (loudly), cuz that's when I started noticing it started with me. Be careful how loud you playback your shi*, remember what happened to Beethoven. Lower it down and take breaks every once and a while. luck.

The_dust_of_centuries_by_AlexDex.jpg