Streaming VP debate

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
the debate left me feeling empty---there is no time for jokes if we let that air head in the office GOD BLESS US ALL!!!!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I think she owned herself....

The question was, what promises have you made that you may not deliver on. Biden listed a few that would have to wait because of the economic crisis. Her answer was " I have only been doing this for 5 weeks. I didn't make any promises so I wont be breaking any."

I was waiting for someone to say something about that and then when they interviewed the undecided people after the debate, one guy said it clear as day. She hasn't been doing anything but catching up for 5 weeks. Very bad argument on her part.

Self defeating.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Biden answered every question really well clearly and even called her out on a couple things which i def gave him dap for.
I dont know what it is about the republican party, but they always have that snickering scowl on their face in both debates and basic interfacing with the democratic party/standing. Seems to happen everytime they get pinned and know they dont have a legitimate answer for something or an answer that the public will respect. Shes totally against same sex marriages as well which hopefully will loose her some votes.
I think she recapped on how shes an expert in Energy and talked about Taxes for practically the entire debate! She did that shit even for questions unrelated to what she was being asked. Shes frickin challenged if u ask me. Oh and that corny ass shit how McCain and Palin call each other dumb ass names like Maverick is like a goddam game show!

Good god i hope she doesnt become president later on.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
^^^^
Yeah, she had this shit-eating grin on her face like it was gonna be all good too...plus she sounded programmed on stage to me. It also seemed as she was avoiding questions and giving incomplete answers. Towards the end Biden got a little teared-up almost when stating that he knew what it was like to be a single parent. He also proved that he is human and has a heart instead of sounding like a programmed robot. If they win (Mc Cain/Palin)...I really can say that we are definitely being tampered with mentally and emotionally and something has to give because they're to open about making this all a joke now.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
No doubt man...
Speaking of when he got teary eyed for a minute, i think that was partly related to him thinking of his wife whos passed away now even tho the comment was directly related to his son who is also passed away apparently.
Earlier in the debate Palin made this weird ass comment about his wifes teachings being up in heaven or some shit and he just had this look on his face like - "You dont know my wife!?"....I think that pissed him off. If I were her I wouldnt have mentioned shit about his dead wife.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^^ AGREED to the 2 comments above, she said some weird ass shit, and looked like a buffoon most of the time, as if this were a kids birthday party instead of the fate of the world. I kept thinkin about the sat night live skit, when they asked Tina "Is it me, or is it the more you are cornered the more adorable you become?" Great point, she did alot of "You betcha!"'s last night, I kept thinkin , who the hell is she talking to? This is not a kindagarten class!

She did better than I thought she would, but there were some moments of barely contained sheer panic
Basically if she didnt know something they had her talk about alaska, taxes and energy no dis to alkota , but Fuck Alaska, that shit is closert to Russia by far than it is to me, I cant relate to the bitch and her accent makes me wanna strangle her ..

VERY BAD choice for a leader...
Remember this was McCain's FIRST decision as a presidential hopeful, we just had 8 years of doing the wrong thing EVERY time.

Pinkcookiz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
No doubt man...
Speaking of when he got teary eyed for a minute, i think that was partly related to him thinking of his wife whos passed away now even tho the comment was directly related to his son who is also passed away apparently.
Earlier in the debate Palin made this weird ass comment about his wifes teachings being up in heaven or some shit and he just had this look on his face like - "You dont know my wife!?"....I think that pissed him off. If I were her I wouldnt have mentioned shit about his dead wife.

SMH---She had on a cheap ass suit to go with her cheap robotic personality. Did she say that to gain brownie points? I mean common sense would have told you to stay away from a sensitive issue like that. Common sense isn't that common, I must remember that!

Each time she said something I was left confused. Like wtf? DID I miss something? I felt crazy slow, I was waiting for her to actually answer the question instead she "danced" and smiled and made corny ass jokes--snide remarks. I forgot wtf was asked...I'm disgusted!!!