Street Drummer (ebaum)

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
some band need to sign that nigga......That cat got talent. Gotdamn.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea i seen that it been on a while, but yea nigga can do it, his breaks are on point, and nigga on some damn buckets most people can't even do that on real drums, thats talent

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That guy has some serious talent - anyone notice how he was creating a bass drum sound?-he was lifting the bucket up with his feet...What a legend.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea i see that shit when i go to a reds game in cincinnati when i have to cross the bridge to get to the stadium and dudes be out their with sax's trumpets and shit and dude on the buckets but like class said none on that level

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
x-squizet said:
his breaks are on point, and nigga on some damn buckets most people can't even do that on real drums, thats talent

Well said. I'm a serious follower\admirer of drummers\drumming etc' - and as such, i've seen A LOT of this and that - but i do agree that this cat is way above average. I'd even risk saying that he is ultra-talented. GOOD SHIT! Thanks for the link, Cannon :yes:

Don't Sleep,
Wings

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that hooligan is crazy on the drums.....i think ima sign that

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
DAMN!!! That dude is hella cold! And with BUCKETS!!!

but did yall niggas see how many people walked right pass him, just goes to show you how true talent is constantly overlooked.

-Roy

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That's one of the tightest things I've ever seen.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
x-squizet said:
yea i see that shit when i go to a reds game in cincinnati when i have to cross the bridge to get to the stadium and dudes be out their with sax's trumpets and shit and dude on the buckets but like class said none on that level

Yea, ive seen or heard those guys. when Kanye West was at UC one of the opening act was a guy who played the buckets. this guy was good. if not better than this guy. this guy was throwing his stick in the air and shit. Crazy

C

Carpe Diem

my word, that dude is nasty with it....

damn, aint seen anything like it before, but its impressive...

good post