Street Fighter 4 Gameplay!!!

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Characters look too bubbly for my taste.

I like the SFII HiRez version better. It has more of an anime. Here is a clip showing how they improved the artwork....

Unless they flip the story line, I don't know how dope this game will be. They need to make Evil Ryu the final boss. Side note, I just sold my Dreamcast and all 4 Streetfighter games I gad with it for 200 bucks. This franchise is still dope.

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
Characters look too bubbly for my taste.

I like the SFII HiRez version better. It has more of an anime. Here is a clip showing how they improved the artwork....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbNdGMYtSYA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbNdGMYtSYA&feature=related

Unless they flip the story line, I don't know how dope this game will be. They need to make Evil Ryu the final boss. Side note, I just sold my Dreamcast and all 4 Streetfighter games I gad with it for 200 bucks. This franchise is still dope.

the 4 part franchcise xmen vs street to marvel vs capcom 2 was the best

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
I used to like playing it back in the earlyer 90's on my brothers C64 when i was about 5, even though you did have to wait about 20 minutes for it to load.

For fighting games now though i perfer the Tekken series over any of the others.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Marvel vs Capcom: The Hulk, Dahlsim, and The Sentinel... noone could touch me.l.. i was doin Kens, Ryus, War Machines, you name em... i was one of the best on that shit, punks.

da relic

I really didn't want to sell all my SF and Marvel stuff, but truth is I sucked hardcore. I couldn't throw a fukn dragon punch to save my life. Someone showed me a trick where you just throw two fireballs and you would usually make you throw a dragon punch but there was no hope for me.

I unlocked all the characters for Marvel VS Capcom 2 but I cheated to do it. I miss the games, but after seeing 360 and PS3 titles, it is hard to go back to 2D.

One of my boys is so good at fighting games (all of them) that when you make your first contact with him, he doesn't have to look at the screen to beat you, he just looks at you while you play. Which is fukn hilarious to see. He used to piss all kinds of fools off doing that shit.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
virtua fighter 5 just came out and the new hardware make it look so sweet!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Marvel vs Capcom: The Hulk, Dahlsim, and The Sentinel... noone could touch me.l.. i was doin Kens, Ryus, War Machines, you name em... i was one of the best on that shit, punks.

da relic

ill beat u wit Spidey Wolverine and Akuma