S

serious?

Dogg Food by Tha Dogg Pound
produced by Daz Dillinger

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
I hope you get Mecca and the Soul Brother you said you are getting Pete Rock and CL...
Dah Shinin -smif & Wessn
Hell on Earth -Mobb Deep
Reasonable Doubt - Jayz
Enter the Wu Tang 36 chambers
built 4 cuban linx -rza production
Muddy Waters & Whut -redman
Fugees
Outkast, Aquemeni...The REAL outkast LOL
you got Biggie of course...

T

The Bastard

Anything Wu That Came Out In The 90s Is Classic, Besides That, Mob Deeps Infamy, Red Man , De La Soul, Dr Dre , Ice Cube<dont Like Em But I Know Many That Consider His Shit Classic. Dmx's First Cd Came Out In The 90s Im Sure,thats A Cassic To Me. Then Theres Gangstarr,cormegga, Canibus's First Album , Busta Rhymes First Album, 2 Pac All Eyes On Me, Killa Priests's Heavey Mental Album, Anything Onyx, Anything Naughty By Nature, Waren G ''g Funk Era'' Will Put Yur Subwoofer To The Test, And 50 Cent... Nevermind 50 Cent Aint Never Made No Classics, Ha!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Bloodybastid said:
Killarmy - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars....

BEST PRODUCED ALBUM EVER

It approaches that realm I think, it might not be for everybody as far as content but the beats on there are the grittiest and banginest hip hop joints if you like WU or their production style, I haven't bumped that album for awhile....plus that is the album that the sniper Lee Malveau used.....referring to 5 stars, and five star general.....
http://home.att.net/~phosphor/grammys/method/killarmy.html

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Forget allll that. Common Sense - "Resurrection".

I love the hell out of almost every album mentioned, but NONE of them can quite touch No I.D. and Com's classic.

T

The Bastard

Bloodybastid said:
Killarmy - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars....

BEST PRODUCED ALBUM EVER
u came outta leftfield wit that one, def an ill album, allah sees everything

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
Souls of Mischief-93' til Infinity, Pharcyde, anything from the Def Squad Click-epmd,redman,keith murray, das efx, anything death row, for that southern shit, anything from suave house-eightball and mjg, tela, bone thugz and harmony, the luniz, anything from the boot camp click, tha alkaholics, menace to society soundtrack,new jersey drive soundtrack, big daddy kane,.....fuck it man if fade posts the album cover on the title page of the website, thats an album u should buy if u never heard it

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lord Finnese - all his albums
main Source - Breaking Atoms
big daddy kane - long live kane
lost boyz - legal drug money
blahzay blahzay - blahzay blahzay

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
It approaches that realm I think, it might not be for everybody as far as content but the beats on there are the grittiest and banginest hip hop joints if you like WU or their production style, I haven't bumped that album for awhile....plus that is the album that the sniper Lee Malveau used.....referring to 5 stars, and five star general.....
http://home.att.net/~phosphor/grammys/method/killarmy.html

Yeah...the most amazing thing about that album is that it had an atmosphere I've yet to hear again. It's like being dropped off a boot camp/desert storm or something. It's like military music, I can't really explain it in detail. But it had songs with sounds of bombs and helicopters and shit like that. The only downside is that the MCs aren't very good and it's kind of racist. I mean, if you're not a Hip-Hop fan you would think that these guys are Black Supremacists or something.

ill o.g.
big l -lifestylez of da poor and dangerous
ghostface - ironman
tribe quest - low end theory
outkast - aquemini
wutang - 36 chambers

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
FU-Schnickens - Breakdown
Nine - Nine Lives
Digable - Reachin' / Blowout Comb
BeatJunkies - In the mix vol.1
Prince Paul - Prince among thieves
Jeru - Sun rises in the east
Gangstarr - Hard to earn

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Damn Formant how did i 4get the Gangstar...yeah most def and yeah that Jeru...plenty of hip hop that if people only started listening to hip hop say from 2000 forth they gonna be in for a treat and find that a lot of whats out now heavily relies upon a lot of that old flavor especially the underground....take me back....that was really the hip hop generation...no disses but thats my true belief this is more like the hip hop emulation or some facsimile.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Formant024 said:
FU-Schnickens - Breakdown
Nine - Nine Lives
Digable - Reachin' / Blowout Comb
BeatJunkies - In the mix vol.1
Prince Paul - Prince among thieves
Jeru - Sun rises in the east
Gangstarr - Hard to earn

Formant... You the only person I know that hasn't shitted on Digable Planets' Reachin album. Big ups, pimp.

members online