Studio Vibez..

elkito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Good vibes make good records IMO

pictures an shit obvously - sum flyers and postcards/stickers
lava lamps - give mad ambience
lookin to get some plants - increase the oxygen an that
sum toys (wiv peoples/photos jokes faces stuck on em)
+ good luck charm :D

what u do to increase the chi ??

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
darkness, i make most of my beat at night till early in the morning, the less light the better the vibe, i am in totall chill mode and interacting with the beat like my heart pumping blood.. let it stream..

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
my walls are plastered wit posters of my favorite movies and artists and i have alot of toys just layin around to help increase the "chi" in my room.And it doesnt hurt to have a bad ass chicken head come thru once in a while to spruce up the place!!!

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
darkness, i make most of my beat at night till early in the morning, the less light the better the vibe, i am in totall chill mode and interacting with the beat like my heart pumping blood.. let it stream..
i hear that most my best shit is made i nthe dark at around 2-4 am

ill o.g.
I always got my fan goin (aimed at the back of my EPS so it dont start a fire). But i always close the shades and get this one orange/blue light i got goin and its still mad dark. Also, 1 window fan blowin air in, and incense or just smokin a blunt.

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
I also like the dark and I have to have all my records in the room and a good chair.other than that I don't care how the room looks like. (ofcourse I need my equipment,duh)

D-RICH

ill o.g.
i goes with the flow...but most of the time after dark...zoned out...geeked sometimes.....whatever u wanna call it..hightens my chi......especially after studio sessions

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
The Freaks Come Out @ Night

RigorMortis said:

Word Up! No Doubt!
it's the same with me; most of my ish is done during the late hours of the dark gloomy night.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
inspectah wu said:
i hear that most my best shit is made i nthe dark at around 2-4 am
Word UP WU!....Man its like, either when im really fuckin lit, or when its 3 in tha morn that all this creative crazyness comes out a me!???....I love that tho.....Yo!, Its like u enter that euphoric feelin and you forget everything else accept your music and all of a sudden you make a killer beat!.....

elkito

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
word n all.....BUT. i said what u do to increasde tha chi? come u dont inrecaSe darknesss...it just happens...I said what u do you do increase the VIIIIBE??