Stupid Question....

playah

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
This is a stupid question but I cant seem to find out how to do it!

How do I highlight different bits an audio track? Like for changing the volume on a specific part, or cutting it out?

T

The Bastard

yur right that is a stupid question, u just left click anyway on the clip, then hold it and drag it over the selection u wanna change, depending what program your using calls it, u just wanna fuck wit the amplitude of the selection, so like in adobe auditio ud click amplify and u could make it louder lower or dead silent

playah

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeh, but it doesnt select shit when I click and drag and I've gone through all the diff tools at the top....

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
This is a stupid question but I cant seem to find out how to do it!

How do I highlight different bits an audio track? Like for changing the volume on a specific part, or cutting it out?

he means automation

playah

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Look, here is what I mean, but in SF.

Its the simplest, most basic thing.... but I cant do it in Sonar !

Attachments

• highlight.JPG
    highlight.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 114

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Check to make sure that the snap to grid is turned off:
1.jpg

I don't think you can do that in Sonar, I've never seen that. I think what you'll need to do is just select the clip and create Splits. Just click S on your keyboard for your start and end points. Then it will be its own clip. If all you're trying to do is add an envelope to your clip then simply choose the Envelope tool at the top and you can draw your envelopes in the clip.

members online