stupid sampling question

• beat this! voting starts in...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Now I could be wrong but if you want to, I thnk you can open up Fruity loops either rewired or vst in Sonar, this opens the possibility to still chop using your slicer and then just work with them on a track in sonar afterwards....I used Sonar 1. something awhile ago so maybe there are some new ways....I am relating this to using Fruitly loops in Protools you can still do your chopping etc...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Native Instrumetns Intakt is a cool sampler if i remember correctly

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
on sonar just go to the import and u can import your cuts or whatever wav u wanna sample from....why u wanna make a beat of sonar anyway??

O

open mind

u could load your samples into battery VST.and use it like a mpc.dont forget battery is not just for drum samples u can load wuteva u want in it.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
^nah battery 2 is MADD more flexible than the fpc, i believe.

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
i'm trying to be abler to just use one program for everything. sequencing, mixing, and recording, and i think that sonar has an awesome midi sequencing thing, but i just don't know how to use it yet. so, i am trying to learn.

I can understand that, but I'm not a "one in all" kind of person.
I think it kills creativity.
But I must admit that sonar seems pretty dope.
Never used though.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
not to mention, fl is wack

:)

but anyway.. it is sonar PRODUCER EDITION so, i see no reason why he shouldnt make beats in it.

as for the question about how battery is more flexible than the fpc, itd be easier just to go to the NI website and check out the features.

members online