Styles P

• beat this! voting starts in...

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
Last night i went to a Styles P album listening party, and i gave him a beat cd. What are the odds of someone like him actually listening to it. And you guys should go get his album when it comes out.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
not as bad as u might think ... depends on the person .. some people listen to evrything they get .. others will throw it in the trash without a second thought... just the same some well known artists actually are accesible through myspace and will hit u back and evrything where some well actaually most dont even read there messages or they have somebody else checking/working the site for them.

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
^ nonauthentic Relic

Yeah I agree thats cool you were in the place!
Styles P I like his moozak, Im sure you'll hear your stuff on his next cd.
You wont get paid or recognition but itll be on there! lol j/k

lol, i'd be happy with that

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Personally Styles P needs all the help in the world so he better take a listen to your music. Especially since he did J hood dirty.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
some artist dont accept beat cds. i had to give inspecta deck and capone shit thru their managers. you got lucky. hopefully it works out.

lol .. thats two niggas that need to personally examine evrything they get! .. their production is horrible..

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Last night i went to a Styles P album listening party, and i gave him a beat cd. What are the odds of someone like him actually listening to it. And you guys should go get his album when it comes out.

i wuz a recording and mixing engineer for dblock where styles p did alot of his songs and to be honest..ur chances arent really good wit him cuz he always workin wit one producer vinnie idol 85 percent of the time and i been watchin that closely cuz gave him a cd but they only fuck wit producers within there camp but u never knoe maybe u got the right type of heat on it..

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
i wuz a recording and mixing engineer for dblock where styles p did alot of his songs and to be honest..ur chances arent really good wit him cuz he always workin wit one producer vinnie idol 85 percent of the time and i been watchin that closely cuz gave him a cd but they only fuck wit producers within there camp but u never knoe maybe u got the right type of heat on it..

i hope so, might be a long shot so i'll just wait and see what happens

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
No matter what Diskrete, keep grinding!!!!

That was a great move passing your CD to Styles. Takes Big Balls to take chances like that.

def a good move and u gotta keep passin out to big names cuz as an artist u know ur in there level they just dont knoe it yet