stylin on u what really went down

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
That shit was funny, on the first part when he disses him for wearin the same hat......That guy
nycks won that shit, and from what the end of the video looked like, it seems like the other guy sucker punched him then took off.....lmao...............

I always wondered what the hell started that battle........

Oh you mad cuz im stylin on you.........lmao

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If someone told me they were "stylin on me", I wouldn't sucker punch him, I'd just ask him "WTF does that mean? Dude, you're not making any sense".

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats shit is stupid. before he came out with the stylin on you line he was slayin him a little bit. dood got mad cause his whole crew got smashed. his boy even gave that nyckz dood a pound and told him i dont care about that shit and to holla. ENJ was talkin a lot about guns but after the sucker punch he ran like a bitch

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
damn that was weak, punchin and runnin lol.
good tactic tough.

T

The Bastard

first and foremost , i wanan degrade the cat that took the time to subtitle the video with he dry ass humor. hes a true geek and surely has never gotten laid. 2nd i wanan point out the fact that nyks , wether he won the battle or not , he got bitch smacked on video. therefore ultimatly he was the one that got styled on, itll haunt his career, 4-ev-errrrrrrrrrrr

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
nycks did murder dude tho.

ENJ or w/e rap like his got marshmellows in his mouth

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Nycks won that battle and ENJ ruined his career.

I have to disagree with Bastard in this one.

Nycks got sucker punched. And then ENJ bounced. What a bitch. If you hit someon and run, you is a bitch. You can't claim gangsta and then pull some bitch shit like that. I think it is an unspoken rule that, if you get mad enough in a freestyle battle to get physical, that means you lost. ENJ will never live that down. He got clowned so hard that he had to swing on the dude. That ain't Hip Hop. ENJ is the real dumbass in this clip.

But you know what... the samething goes for Nycks. You can't claim to have a crew that is do or die and then nothing happens when you get smacked. After the punch, I was waiting for more fighting or some shots or something. It was like everyone was confused. Even Nycks. You can hear him in the background asking "why he do that?". If my boy got sucker punched like that.... I would have had to do something, cuz I would want someone to have had my back.

These kind of things make me hate freestyle battles. Last one I went to was years ago because of this exact same nonsense.

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
no wrong version this thread is old look at the date everybody knows what went down nuttin else to prove

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.