Subliminal messages/Conditioning/Backmasking in songs/production

I've been doing independent research on this subject and on a grander scale - the human mind and how it operates and is subsequently conditioned since high school.

If the computer is a model of the human mind and must be "programmed" in order to operate, who or what is in charge of programming what you wear, how you talk, why you react in certain ways??

Specific images can be used to elicit fright, joy, pain on a subconscious level. When used with a great soundtrack it can do an assault on your senses. If you don't believe me, watch your favorite scary movie on mute.

I beleive they call it programmed music. Music to stir emotion at critical moments in a film.
Music in a horror draws you slowly to a point when bang, something loud will suddenly happen to make you jump, its not the action that makes you jump, its the sudden loud noise that hits at a critical time.

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"notup"
it can only mean down, and thats where the devil comes from, it must be satanic.

damn devil music.

lmaooooooooooooo

I want to experiment and try using subliminal messages in a hook.
Give the track to 5 people, and see if they will replay it.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
I think the biggest tool they use is bombardment! i've found myself a number of times start liking a song after i hear it on the radio a hundred times an i'll think back and im like i hated this track three weeks ago whats changed! well nothing except the fact that ive heard it so many times, when you experience something that much you kind of become immune to it and so stop disliking itthen it just becomes music and so you dance to it or sing along with it or whatever!

the backmasking i don't know, i mean theres so many songs obviously if you play some of them they are going to sound like they are saying something! some of the songs on that site if they hadn't displayed the words as well i would never have heard half that stuff so you know!

members online