Suge on Dre/Snoop part of Diddy's Gayluminati

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL all this celebrity gossip shit is annoying. Even if any of this is true, whatever. If Diddy has a whole thing going that doesn't bother me one bit.

I remember in the early 2000s when there was some sort of "gay list" of celebrities that was making its way around the internet. It basically listed everyone in music and movies, so basically everyone is either gay or part of a society lol. Who cares.

Soon there will be a headline "Iron Keys says the ILLuminati's inner workings are all orchestrated by Fade himself and they get together every week to sacrifice a MIDI controller while they bathe in the liquid from their computer's cooling system".

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Realize @Fade that there has been/is a not so secret "agenda" re: Puff and all affiliated with him because the truth is, many of these artists we/they say are "sus" (hate that word btw) have been/are responsible for "turning out" child celebs, etc. and shit ain't the same again for anyone who's life has been/is ruined, and we all know Hollyweird is real. These bitchmade pedos need to be exposed and burned at the motherfucking stake, I'm here for that shit! Suge can get it too with all the "street"/prison culture shit he's been said to make cats on Tha Row/Death Row do e.g. drinking piss, etc.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Realize @Fade that there has been/is a not so secret "agenda" re: Puff and all affiliated with him because the truth is, many of these artists we/they say are "sus" (hate that word btw) have been/are responsible for "turning out" child celebs, etc. and shit ain't the same again for anyone who's life has been/is ruined, and we all know Hollyweird is real. These bitchmade pedos need to be exposed and burned at the motherfucking stake, I'm here for that shit! Suge can get it too with all the "street"/prison culture shit he's been said to make cats on Tha Row/Death Row do e.g. drinking piss, etc.
WTF? I/have/no/idea/what/any/of/this/means.

Robots Free Yourself GIF by The Chemical Brothers

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Man @Fade you don't remember when there was a so called "gay agenda" in Hip Hop, which was not/is not a conspiracy, shit even got satirized

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I won’t be in the industry but if the kid ends up getting involved, I’ll put her on game. Until then they’ll do what they do and live their lives and I’ll do the same.

members online