Suggestions and info

mod_m@tr!xx

Beatmaker
Hello my fellow music prods, happy new years !!! I would like to say that I havent been on lately or on track but have school starting up soon to get my degree and also i have a good bit of beats saved up but i want them to be better or more info how to make them better or more interesting how do i go about that or what do i do ?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Hello my fellow music prods, happy new years !!! I would like to say that I havent been on lately or on track but have school starting up soon to get my degree and also i have a good bit of beats saved up but i want them to be better or more info how to make them better or more interesting how do i go about that or what do i do ?

Make better music by doing the following

1. Use better sounds
2. Write better melodies
3. Writer Better Harmonies
4. Create better rhythms
5. Study music
6. Make better mixes

That's how get better

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@mod_m@tr!xx what is your degree in? If you don't already, do some active listening to music.

mod_m@tr!xx

Beatmaker
@mod_m@tr!xx what is your degree in? If you don't already, do some active listening to music.
I always do active listening to almost everything i hear but i am getting my degree in music production following the sound engineer and live sound path
Make better music by doing the following

1. Use better sounds
2. Write better melodies
3. Writer Better Harmonies
4. Create better rhythms
5. Study music
6. Make better mixes

That's how get better

Where would i get these better sounds ? i use splice but thats about the only place i know to get sounds really and i use logic pro with akia mpk49 i am looking to get a maschine and upgrade to logic pro x and use my pro tools more. As far as better melodies and harmonies that is a must have, do you have any info on doing so or a place that has good information?