sum1 pop this pimple on my back

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
tha mole'is eatin mah man's B back sons/ >Is what i'm speakin / knock knock someone pop that shit -/- But Don't Tell Me -> cause i'm half close to killin all humanitt\y - - <

ill o.g.
???????????????

T

The Bastard

Chrono said:
tha mole'is eatin mah man's B back sons/ >Is what i'm speakin / knock knock someone pop that shit -/- But Don't Tell Me -> cause i'm half close to killin all humanitt\y - - <
lmfao.......

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
BASTARD said:
Damn I Was Like 3 Times The Legal Blood Alchohol Level When I Wrote That, I Cant Believe It Got 2 Pages In Replies. It Is A Pimple Cuz It Was Popped At An Earlier Time By A Willing Warrior. She Is No Longer Around :(

She's no longer around because she came within a 2 foot radius of that vile acid-like goo leaking out your spine... jeeze. Grab a vacuum and attack that shit or something.

T

The Bastard

Dantson said:
She's no longer around because she came within a 2 foot radius of that vile acid-like goo leaking out your spine... jeeze. Grab a vacuum and attack that shit or something.
yo if i could reach it wit sumthin i would, thats why im askin u to do it. have that rabbit in yur avatar bite it off sucka

T

The Bastard

Dantson said:
Sadly, that rabbit is no longer with us. He died 2 weeks ago trying to attack a parakeet. He was unsuccessful.
THAT SUCKS DOOD. ANIMALS CAN BE GOOD COMPANIONS. R.I.P.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
it's okay... I grilled him the next day. He was delicious. Now, I have a pet prarie dog to replace him... I just hope I dont have to eat him one day.

Yeah, that was pancakes on his head. I work at IHOP, so it's easy access to those.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Dantson said:
it's okay... I grilled him the next day. He was delicious. Now, I have a pet prarie dog to replace him... I just hope I dont have to eat him one day.

Yeah, that was pancakes on his head. I work at IHOP, so it's easy access to those.

hey man,,sorry to hear about ya rabbit,,,but ya fuckin killin me,,lol,,,ya too funny bro

members online