Sunny - "We Got Love"

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Better late then never...I guess
Let' see...
@C4NTK33P5T1LL Nice work here, sample, drums and bass are on point, I don't like your work with the vocals. They sound too "choppy". Maybe with reverb they will sound better.
@S3oulC1ty Dope flip I Like your kick and bass, they fit well together, you can change up things with the vocal, after some time it sounds repetitive.
@Addictive Vibez This is hard bro! Nice groove in the hats...maybe some sort of an ending...
@RizzakBeats This is my favourite flip, bangin acoustic drums, nice mid section on 1:00
@Dez-NYCe I like your work with small bits of the sample. Your flip is so different than anybody else, and I think that's good thing. But also you can work on your mixing skills. Some of the sounds are out of tune with eachother.
@crog85 Bro this is dope, nothing constructive to say about this. I guess you used very small sample from the song and changed it up heavily. That is nice approach...

Here it is...
Nothing here yet.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@crosstevsky Firstly Thanks For The Advice On The Choppy Vocz That Is Something I Defo Need To Work On
Second I Enjoyed This Version Loved The Perc Drums very Warm But Not In A Muddy Way More In A Vintage Way Great How You Really Got That Piano Stab To Come Out Propa Clear, Only Complaint Is The Length Would Of Liked A Change Up Somewhere But Nice Job Mate

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
@crosstevsky Firstly Thanks For The Advice On The Choppy Vocz That Is Something I Defo Need To Work On
Second I Enjoyed This Version Loved The Perc Drums very Warm But Not In A Muddy Way More In A Vintage Way Great How You Really Got That Piano Stab To Come Out Propa Clear, Only Complaint Is The Length Would Of Liked A Change Up Somewhere But Nice Job Mate
Thanks bro, when i'm using this kind of samples i'm getting rid of the idea that it would sound "shiny" or "polished" so i'm going for more of a lo fi sound. As for the change ups I've tried couple of different ones... they didn't work, i got lazy and said fuck it, it's good.