S'up Y'all

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Got back yesterday from my trip to "THE DUrTy" went to that Saints/Falcons game whoa lewd, I didn't know so many ladies loved football, game was crazy, went to a few clubs in Buckhead, checked out a few clubs on the East side, stayed in the Westin hotel Peachtree, on the 58th floor (what a view), went to a flea market and while we were there a girl got killed, her whole family came in that joint, this was one of the wildest weeks i've spent in Georgia!!

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
The Atl is crazy, when im visiting my sister I just take a seat at the mall and watch all the women walk by, azz for days, especially at the Lennox Mall. Thats the thing about Atlanta you dont even have to go anywhere special like a club or event, the women are everywhere. Did the girl get killed at the Flea market or just while you were in Atlanta?

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ozmosis said:
The Atl is crazy, when im visiting my sister I just take a seat at the mall and watch all the women walk by, azz for days, especially at the Lennox Mall. Thats the thing about Atlanta you dont even have to go anywhere special like a club or event, the women are everywhere. Did the girl get killed at the Flea market or just while you were in Atlanta?

I feel you man, that's the truth for sho, she got killed while I was in the flea market on memorial Drive, and people were acting like everything is cool, I saw on the news later that night the killer was still on the loose, the women's family was in the joint crying and screaming and shit, she was African and they are some crazy people no offense A. DEluxe!