% Swing with Piano Roll

hanayalator

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 11
Is this possible? When you're using the step sequencer you can use any % swing you want, however, is there a way to do that when you do something in the piano roll? I know you can quantize piano roll notes, but I can't find out a way to make it a certain percantage of swing.

H

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
put the notes in the step sequencer and move the swing tab, then right click on the instrument n hit send to piano roll
they'll go in the piano roll w/ the swing already aligned, but u have to have them in the step sequencer first or swing won't work. the swing tab doesn't apply to the paino rolled notes.

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
well this is in the FL Studio thread so im gonna assume FL is the program hes using :\ or do you mean which plugin ..

iQue

ill o.g.
Is this possible? When you're using the step sequencer you can use any % swing you want, however, is there a way to do that when you do something in the piano roll? I know you can quantize piano roll notes, but I can't find out a way to make it a certain percantage of swing.

H

There are many swing templates(with listed percentages) going around on many forums I have hundreds, wouldn't mind sending you some.