Sync MPC 2000XL to Fruity Loops

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
I was just wondering if it was possible for the akai mpc 2000xl to sync with fruity loops and if it is possible how can i do it.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Reason i was asking because i dont have hip hop drums and shit on my mpc and i need a way to do that until i get da paper to buy sample cds and things. And i dont have a zip drive on my compter to put them on zip disks.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Hita_K said:
Reason i was asking because i dont have hip hop drums and shit on my mpc and i need a way to do that until i get da paper to buy sample cds and things. And i dont have a zip drive on my compter to put them on zip disks.

Record them (the drum samples) from your computer to your mpc one by one and edit them with the mpc, you may lose a little quality but it should still work...

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Um you try looking at the MIDI settings in FL. Maybe you should check out the FL forum!

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
In thinking I can't find any reason to use the mpc and Flstudio together. You should sell your mpc and by a MPD controller to use with the FPC. Use that extra money to buy you some hardware that will give your machine asio and no latency. Peace you will get more out of FLstudio than the MPC.

members online