T.I. Involded in shoot out in my hometown, Cincinnati.

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
This shit is crazy. What is wrong with hip-hop this year. Busta, Proof, Now TI. Come on. This is not a good look. I dont really blame TI as much beause the club he was at is a death trap.

Jacked From fox19.com

129766_G.jpg

One person has now died from injuries suffed during a shoot-out along I-75 early this morning involving Atlanta based rapper T.I.

Police have now named the four people who were shot in the early morning shooting. Deceased is 26 year old Philiant Johnson of Union City, Georgia. Johnson was shot in the head by a suspect riding in one of two SUV's chasing the rapper and his entourage.

Janice Gillispie, 22, of St. Paul Minnesota remains in University Hospital where she is recovering from a gunshot would to her lower body. Forty year old Ronald Hausey from Mapleton, Georgia and Elijah Edwards from Stratford, Connecticut were both treated and released.

According to police, T.I. performed Tuesday night at Bogart's in Clifton. After the show, the rapper and his entourage went to a Roselawn club called the Ritz where an altercation ensued between members of the group and people in the audience. The altercation flowed outside where, police say, T.I. tried to get his group to get in their vans and leave.

As the rapper's entourage was driving in a van on Seymour Avenue, police say two SUV's pulled alongside and fired shots at the rapper's vans. According to police chief Tom Streicher, the pursuit then took the vehicles down Paddock and onto I-75. Streicher says that this is one of the largest crime scenes that the police have worked on.

T.I. was not injured in the shooting.

Police closed down I-75 after the shooting and continued to keep the interstate closed due to their investigation until after 10 a.m. this morning.

Police say that they have gathered lots of information but still need help from possible witnesses. If you have information concerning this shooting call CrimeStoppers at 513-352-3040.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
thats some shit, i new it was ruff in the natti but damn, thats why when I go up their i always stay in the burbs i never go into the city. nigga's is crazy now adays

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
whats fuckin wrong with sum people these days !
seriously the amount of press that hip hop gets that is just so and so shot so and so, and its always over sum ego related bullshit ! people need to grow up you got 30 year old men running round with hand guns thinking they are scarface because they sold sum weed and got a chain around their neck !
chasing sumone down the fuckin interstate shooting at them seriously.......

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
this shit has been going on since hiphop began.. it will slow down and stop once black america empower's itself and begins to raise itself up as a united entity. It is people like Class, the brother's that I work for, and many other's who have fought critisizm by peers by being intelligent and not iggnorant. Once this happen's hiphop will lose it's fuego and become much more poppy i'm guessing... I believe one day this struggle will be documented proof of how America's individualistic self-centerness has caused much suffering while 50% of the weathiest people collect most of the money intended to raise all society up together. blah blah blah i could go on an on theorizing till 2k48

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
What a fuckin way to welcome TI to Cinci Mayne! I love my Hometown but this shit irks me. I guess TI was like throwin money in the cays faces and shit, I know TI's team had alot to do with it though

Oh and Bogarts aint no death trap bro! Im there all the time, I just played there like 3 weeks ago!

members online