T.I. What You Know - Reason 3.0 by Sanova

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
SOON!

I just need to get the asian hos to agree not to speak. Thats not what they are there for!! :)

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yo sanova just saw this video, its sick man. nice job. think i may have to stop rewiring and start just making my beats in reason

by the way, i guess its late now, but did you know most of the song is an interpolation of a roberta flack song? someone just told me that a month or so ago and I couldn't believe it...check out her song "gone away", the break comes in somewhere around 2:30 into the song

and it was done by DJ toomp with some help from Wonder, made using Reason no less. toomp is that dude!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yea, i learned after the fact that it was an interpolation of a sample. but its all good.

theres a video/interview on here with Wonder.. and apparently HE made the beat and Toomp laid down the drums

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
Yea, i learned after the fact that it was an interpolation of a sample. but its all good.

theres a video/interview on here with Wonder.. and apparently HE made the beat and Toomp laid down the drums

aight, just wanted to see if i could put you up on the original cause when i heard that flack song for the first time i was just like...damn....dope video man, it makes you realize how simple this stuff is once you just have a sound or melody you're going for

B

BeatSense

exellent 'tutorial', verry well done Sanova. Very inspirering.