Takin' it to the RING!!!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
October 14th, I will be throwin on the 12 ounces and letting the fists fly! 1st amatuer fight, I have been training the Muay Thai and Boxing for a little over a year now!!! It's an amatuer Muay Thai Rules fight... WISH ME LUCK!!! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Anyone in the Milwaukee area, holla at me for tickets!!!

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
beat em down!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I second that, tape it hehe

Pull one like this
whoop.jpg

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Elbows! Are they allowed?

Haha, not quite yet my friend.. It's Modified Muay Thai Rules. Basically, I'm allowed to Punch, Kick, Knee to the body and legs/Clinch... Most american Muay Thai fights or even now events like K-1 have taken away the elbow.. They claim it's too easy to cut someone and end a fight that way. Which is true but no one likes losing from a cut.. Plus, I will be wearing headgear, boxing gloves and shin gaurds...

shadeed said:
I used to spar with a dude who was an aspiring K-1 fighter. I got nothing but respect for the arts bro, good luck.

DOPE! Who'd u spar with???

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
handle your shit bro!!

i've had about 5 years of off and on martial arts training myself. a year of jujitsu, 4 of kempo and random training with my brother (he teaches kickboxing).

good shit though man, tape it i wanna see this go down lol.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
good luck! I too have trained in the fine area of martial arts.

17 years to be exact. the first 6 or so was sheer preparation.

So I am the quivalent to a Black Belt, in the Fine Art of South Central Los Angeletsiu

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
good luck! I too have trained in the fine area of martial arts.

17 years to be exact. the first 6 or so was sheer preparation.

So I am the quivalent to a Black Belt, in the Fine Art of South Central Los Angeletsiu

Haha I heard of that Art it involves Weapons and large groups against smaller groups right?

Anyways GL Ex. hopefully you can tape it Oh Btw did you see what my Boy Mirko did to Wandy Last month maybe try something like that lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
i am the unbeaten master in kickin someone below the belt at the most unexpected moment.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Relic said:
^ It also requires colorful dress as well...

I think they ought to put martial arts combat on network tv on friday nights like they use to do with boxing..
I think folks would tune in..

Good luck again I want to see it.

Yea apparently UFC is or was in talks with HBO at some point about doin a show like this . I also read some where that the UFC is planning on putting on like 40-50 shows in 07 could be a rumor though and with Pride comin to the Us this Month shits gonna be crazy

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good luck, and try to hold onto your block homie

T

The Bastard

you should come to the ring spittin and cussin like tupac, thatll fuck wit yur opponents mental. no1 wants to fight a loonie

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
The Bastard said:
you should come to the ring spittin and cussin like tupac, thatll fuck wit yur opponents mental. no1 wants to fight a loonie

Haha, I was seriously thinkin about doing someething like that but they won't let the fighters have a mic. Now I'm thinkin of what song I should come out to?? Any ideas?

members online