Taking the plunge

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Ah well it seems i've taken the plunge into the world of the music industry ! With the aim of becoming a record producer, ur only young once i guess so i may aswel give it my best shot while i still can ! I've now left skool which leave me with two years out to start seriosuly getting my shit together, then i got a few years in music college doing music production including a transfer out to LA to study over there !
Its the thing i most want to do in life so i thought it woz bout time i quit doing shitty jobs just for crap money and about time i have a shot at sumthing that i enjoy and if it don't work out in a few years time i'll be back where i started but things could be worse right ! So here's to following dreams i guess :rolleyes: :D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Go for it! There's nothing wrong with following your dreams. Do you have an idea of how you're going to get started, besides school? Are you going to start a label or production company?

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
not really, well not yet anyway all i know is that im gonna work to get my equipment together then as i sed in a couple of years it's off to college and see how that goes but the above idea are sumthing that i hadn't really thought about but which would definately be good thing to do !

members online