tarver VS jones

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
just got back from the fight party,

man. roy just dont got the will anymore more, in the ring roy still has his speed but he dident have that killer instinct....

With that being said tarver fought with heart and dersrved the win, while i still dont think his skills match jones he definaly showed he wasent afraid of roy. He basically pulled roy's bitch card... Roy just couldent pull the trigger and taver wouldent back down

comments..........

FYI one time for them florida boys doing big things.....

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Man I just got back in here from NJ so I missed it, and coming thru Bmore they Fuxked that whole section up right befor the tunnel ...LOL anyhow man see the thing is....I do believe that many things have been spoiled by money and fame....heavy compensation will kill the will to be the best you are....I mean every good athlete...except maybe Jordan LOL.....that ran into an achilles or somehow fell from grace.....lost their focus, hunger and drive because the hunger was satisfied by compensation and the good life....dont get me wrong I could be totally wrong in the case of Roy Jones but every dog has his day I can see him possibly making a comeback but the whole Rocky mentality needs to be re-instated and all the creature comforts would have to go for training...thats just my opinion....but his time is slipping away he had better hurry up and make his mind up..

kojo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
just got back from the fight party,

man. roy just dont got the will anymore more, in the ring roy still has his speed but he dident have that killer instinc....

With that being said tarver fought will all heard and dersrved the win, while i still dont think his skills match jones he definaly showed he wasent afraid of roy. He basically pulled roy's bitch card... Roy just couldent pull the trigger and taver wouldent back down

comments..........

FYI one time for them florida boys doing big things.....

there was a fight party and I wasnt informed? see man you so damn greedy, quit trying to hog all the hoes LOL

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man, I wanted to see that fight soooooo bad!!! I had a feeling Tarver was going to take it. Really, wish I could have seen it for my self though. That match up is always a good one. But, I definitly know what u mean class when you say "Roy jones don't have that killer instinct anymore." I could tell he was starting to deminish. How would you rate the fight though? Was it worth the pay per view price ($49.99)?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
eXampuL_oNe said:
Man, I wanted to see that fight soooooo bad!!! I had a feeling Tarver was going to take it. Really, wish I could have seen it for my self though. That match up is always a good one. But, I definitly know what u mean class when you say "Roy jones don't have that killer instinct anymore." I could tell he was starting to deminish. How would you rate the fight though? Was it worth the pay per view price ($49.99)?

Nahh it wasent worth tie 50 bucks, but it definaly was worthing seeing, It was kinda sad though casue roy just kept dancing around and was afraid to hit. Tarver kept trying to fight but roy would move away... Taver had his card though and i feel if the fight went a lil longer tarver would have knocked out roy

class..

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yea I wanted 2 See it 2 but my Satelite Dish aint workin Nomore and I aint feel like Payin 49.99

I seen the Highlights though and From what I see Roy jus did a bunch of Showboating its 2 bad cuz he Still is a My Favorite boxer its just to bad he aint got that K.I , Maybe roy should go 2 K-1 or start Training MMA I wud love 2 see him knockin people out with those Tiny 4 oz Gloves

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i thoght RJJ had retired (and began a rap career), like ages ago? sorry im not in touch with the american boxin scene much.

sAfE.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
he needs to hang em up. he was afraid of getting hit. then the last round he almost got put over the top rope with an uppercut

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
he should have never went up a weight class to begin wit. since he went he hasnt been able to damage cats and show off since cats has been bigger than him and able to take his power punches. if anything he needs to go down a weight class if he wants to continue boxing, other than that, i wouldnt expect anything amazing from Roy. just my opinoin. Peace.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
trez260 said:
he should have never went up a weight class to begin wit. since he went he hasnt been able to damage cats and show off since cats has been bigger than him and able to take his power punches. if anything he needs to go down a weight class if he wants to continue boxing, other than that, i wouldnt expect anything amazing from Roy. just my opinoin. Peace.

I agree. I think that took alot from him when he did so.. He likes fighting Tarver. They fought when they were young in Florida (13-14) and Tarver won. So, I think it is just more of a goal for Roy Jones to knock him out and prove he is the better man (which obviously hasn't happened yet). But, I was reading an article on EastsideBoxing.com and he (Roy Jones) said he was going to "be back" so we may even see a Jones Vs. Tarver 4!!

KNivez

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Yea I wanted 2 See it 2 but my Satelite Dish aint workin Nomore and I aint feel like Payin 49.99

I seen the Highlights though and From what I see Roy jus did a bunch of Showboating its 2 bad cuz he Still is a My Favorite boxer its just to bad he aint got that K.I , Maybe roy should go 2 K-1 or start Training MMA I wud love 2 see him knockin people out with those Tiny 4 oz Gloves

LOLOL!

Although that soundz like a good ideal

I can't help lmao just thinking about roy jones scuffling around the mat like a madman fighting some green heading dude in an octagon ring.

But MMA iz still good.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
I'd like to see any well known boxer step into the MMA ranks. Mike Tyson would be one of my first choices. Mike Tyson Vs. Gary Goodridge, DAMN! That would be sick!