Tascam FW Series

ill o.g.
I don't have any experience with it but if your talkin about the one with a control surface than it's well worth the price.And Tascam is a good company.

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, I'm thinkin about coppin it. So Goin4Broke, you use it with sonar huh? I used to use Cakewalk in like '96. Haven't messed with it much since though. One of my elder engineers will only use it. He's like, "It does the same as protools & logic for a whole lot less money." He's a big analog lover too. "Man it's so warm, it's alive. It sounds bigger. Digital is so clean", he says. He's a old head too. They do have mad knowledge. So how do you like it? Sonar that is. Pro's and Con's? Out

Scholar

willing vic to the music
ill o.g.
Well i never used Pro Tools,used cubase never really liked it. sonar is really nice and you can export to boardcast wav.and import to pro tools which is cool. im still using 3.1.1 pro edition(its legit) didnt see the point in upgrading, but now sonar 4 is bout to get a major patch improving the Gappless audio problem. the 1884 works flawless with sonar. plus Cakewalk has the best Cust.Suppt. i have ever seen in a company, shit them fools even post answers tin the Forum over there. i was thinkin of getting a pro tools rig but i found a sowftware that will turn any file to any file for $300 bucks so ill stay with sonar......cuz I LOVE IT so!