Tascam US 122

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is crashing my system: P3 600mhz, win98se, tascam us-122, cubasis vst,

my system lets me record, but on playback it crashes my system, I used to run 8 tracks with 1-2 plugins on each track, now I can't playback any files recorded as .all files,

I have removed all plugins (thought one was messing up), updated drivers, removed and reloaded cubasis, deleted unused files, defragmented harddrive, and it still crashes, need some help, please

ill o.g.
I have the us 122 but a different set up. I can't pinpoint ur problem but I will say that before I got the 122 everything was great I just couldn't use the monitor speakers. After the 122, I had system crashes and latency problems. Now after everything was tweaked to the fullest I deal with clicks and pops during playback of all my tracks.

I will say that usb doesn't seem to be the way to handle audio. That may be the problem. But it all depends on the system cuz other folks will say they have no problems.

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
We have a couple of tascam us-122's over at school and we use them on laptopsn with celeron processors and they do find. We record the vocals into cubase and then add the effects later. That maybe the problem the plug-ins , so i suggest you just do the recording and save it and then come back to it and add the effects if thats what the plug-ins you are using are for...pz

members online