taxi.com ????

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Anyone here been a member of taxi.com or known anyone that has used it... i've heard alot of good things about them as far as selling music through them... anyone got any info about them?

peace
gram greezy

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I just started it so I don't know if it is worth it yet or not. I have my first deadline for this April 15th. I was gonna post what I submitted in the showcase thread.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've never used them, but I don't think they can be anything bad because they've been around for years. I would always read their A&R interviews at the back of some recording magazines. I would give it a try if I were you, you have nothing to lose.

Mox of Blazin'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
except a lil' loot.

c'mon now.. last time i checked it wasn't free. cost like 200 for 3 monthes or some sh1t.

let me find out

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Actually a friend of mine went thru taxi.com....I haven't talked to him in a while....but im gonna let u know when I talk to him....From how he explained it to me was that u pay, but people from all over.....A&R's really hear ur'e work....more lata

P

pReMise

my dad was a member for a year, got alot of critiques from em but never any results....hes been makin music his whole life (been a drummer since 13) and he started gettin pissed cuz he was payin em alotta dough...nevertheless he stopped it...i would love to join tho, u never kno wat exec is placin that ad in it, could be a person that really loves ur music and makes u rich....im gonna join up once im done college....peace>prem

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Their biggest success is landing the deal for "Crossfade." They are a rock band that sings the song "Cold."

Knowing how cynical I am, I bet the owner held that band from being a normal A&R to using Crossfade (Sugardaddy Superstar) as a selling point for the business.

It doesn't hurt, you should try it if you think it's the thing to do.

Sincerely,
God

Mox of Blazin'

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
word?

N.A.R. said:
Actually a friend of mine went thru taxi.com....I haven't talked to him in a while....but im gonna let u know when I talk to him....From how he explained it to me was that u pay, but people from all over.....A&R's really hear ur'e work....more lata

Man let me know... I'm still a 'do it yourselfer' but I might join taxi if it's as effective as u say

members online