Tech N9ne, All 6's and 7's

Big Bad Wolf

ill o.g.
Man! This album is dope! I been followin tech since 06 and am glad that he is finally gettin tha recognition he deserves as one of the illest emcees. Went and bought his album today with this album i think he will finally be recognized. I remember on his killer album he was thinkin about quittin cause they (the industry) wasnt payin him any attention. Like on songs Why you aint call me from killer he calls out people like Luda, and Jay z on why they havent hit him up but his time has finally come.

Soundclick.com/thabigbadwolf

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah tech is one of the few artists that doesnt need mainstream approval to be a sucess...hes got the middle of the country on lock...hes too weird for the coastal cities though...dude should stop crying about it...He signed MAYDAY tho so his company is about to get all the mainstream love it can handle.

Big Bad Wolf

ill o.g.
He's tha perfect example of followin ur heart and if ur in it for the right reasons people will feel u. He gives u his pain, and heartache, happy times, and sad. He spits so raw and his flow is unmatched. One of the best emcee's in my opinion.

Soundclick.com/thabigbadwolf

Persistent_VS

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Tech is finally getting the recognition he deserves. For us, diehard fans, his success is our success, because we believed in him from day one.
The new album is still marinating in my brain, I really don't have much to say about it right now. Mayde in a couple of days :=)

Persistent_VS

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Tech is finally getting the recognition he deserves. For us, diehard fans, his success is our success, because we believed in him from day one.
The new album is still marinating in my brain, I really don't have much to say about it right now. Mayde in a couple of days :=)

Y

youhopeirot

im a big tech fan, theres only a couple songs on each album im not a huge fan of.. all 6's and 7's is dope but kod and everready still get the most spins from me(i do love his entire back catalog but i love new music and the progression of his style). i think he went too hard on the guest vocalists for his choruses though. i think krizz kaliko should have had a larger presence on the album, they are the business when it comes to song structure.. but overall i give the album about a 7.8 out of 10

members online