tego and don omar video production by yours truly

themucka

"The man behind the Hits"
ill o.g.
This Can Be You

The end of the year has turned around for me this year all the hardwork these past few years are starting to show. Got the publshin deal with Warner chappel. The tego album jus got nominated for an american grammy. the video for tego next single jus came out produced by us "chillin" and we placing 4 songs on the Nox album thru SMG.

SO STAY UP YOU HOT PRODUCERS ON THIS SITE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) YOUR TIME IS COMIN

ARTIST: TEGO CALDERON FEAT. DON OMAR
SONG CALLED: CHILLIN
PRODUCED: MAJOR LEAGUE MUSIC GROUP

ENJOY..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3OUFZLBU_fU

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
thats wassup. you produced the track or the vid. or both? congrats on that

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good shit. keep grindin homie

themucka

ill o.g.
Thats whats UP man, god willing ill be there in a couple, Nuttin but props...
Beat was hot too

class...

stay on that grind and im sure you will... jus got an apartment out in brooklyn with my partner we doing half and half now... why im putting up the commercial studio..

@nomicsproduct yeah Tego is a Giant and we were blessed to work with him and place 5 songs on that album.. he helped in what we hope is just the begining of our career

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
good shit. Nice track feelin the beat props

O

open mind

yo mucka live your dreams homie i wish u all the best in the biz keep working hard to rise on top good luck with that nomination!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yo...that beat is bananas...

Good work on the production of that track....

I see why they asked for your services....

Keep grindin homie...

themucka

ill o.g.
@ relic no doubt fam.. hope is what its all about if i can yall can...

@ example_one.. you have know idea....lol

@ sanova.... thanks and glad you feeling the beat...

@open mind... the same to you man..

@ coming sooN... thanks glad you diggin the track the making of the track was a beutiful experience cuz they wrote the song while we were making the beat...

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Yo, that jointz official! Good work man. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you on a major level. Keep it movin. Dont ever forget to thank the man upstairs too yo.

themucka

ill o.g.
Yo, that jointz official! Good work man. I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you on a major level. Keep it movin. Dont ever forget to thank the man upstairs too yo.

ohh you know it.. we got some big shit lined up for the 07..

cewl man, going for that stc-8 ey lol!

ohh no you will shit yourself when i upload the new studio pics 2morro...

i use the crane song phoenix plug ins tho... ive spent 3 weeks with my studio down for the redisgn... im still missing the manley 16x2

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
not my cup of tea artists but hey i would hit them up with some beats for sure if i could get money for a bigass studio for it!
anyways good work mucka, no wonder we havent heard from you in a while, good to see some illmuzik peeps breakin into the industry.

members online