Tell me this is a lie!

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
This stuff cracks me up.

I'm in the middle of getting some logos created for me and in the designs there was one that was VERY similar to the all seeing eye on the pyramid thing.

I was tempted to choose that and then go join the Masonic Hall down the road from my house to get some free attention from the conspiracy folk.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
These guys can throw up all the signs they want, but I bet most don't have a clue!

Yea, I've been to a Masonic Lodge, and even did some 'sneaking' in places I shouldn't have been. Really, it's not as bad as everyone thinks. The place was under scrutiny from the fire department for being old and a fire hazard, and the Lodge was desperately seeking new members. I grabbed some photos, but they didn't turn out well. Anyways , I can post some if you guys are interested.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Believe it or not what can be done, IF Illumionati is bad???

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
These guys can throw up all the signs they want, but I bet most don't have a clue!

Yea, I've been to a Masonic Lodge, and even did some 'sneaking' in places I shouldn't have been. Really, it's not as bad as everyone thinks. The place was under scrutiny from the fire department for being old and a fire hazard, and the Lodge was desperately seeking new members. I grabbed some photos, but they didn't turn out well. Anyways , I can post some if you guys are interested.

Yeah Pug, post them up!

dac

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Old news, there is no such thing as the Illuminati.

i wouldnt say there is no such thing as Illuminati ...u never know...

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Yeah, I agree but to say that nothing could be done is about as extreme as illuminati actually existing. You all know the saying..."there's always someone bigger, badder, more powerful" or whatever. The key IMO is that an organization of such could really exist. Logical thinking says "no way" but it sure would answer alot of conspiracy questions if it did.

If Illuminati did exist, there would be some type of power battle that would reveal it just because of the human nature to "be in control".

JMO,

dac

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
it is in human nature to believe in conspiracy theorys and such. If there is a such organization of enlightened ones, who is to say that they dont know whats best for the future of mankind. all of history shows us that nothing is getting any better. the average iq is barely advancing and bloodshed continues to flow. im for whatever is going to advance the human race as a whole, and against anything that lives off the people like vampires.