tempo in recycle

T

TheMost

So i was told its better to switch the tempo in recycle then the pitch in nxt because you lose stuff by cnahging the pitch and more accurate with the tempo is this correct?

ANother thing to do that i know i have to put the number of bars and beats. If its a hole song its hard to figuree out but if i take for bars of a song i wanna sample then its easy.

And thats what i did

But now the tempo indicator on top identafies the tempo of the song correctly but how do i siwtch up the tempo at the bottom one. I raise it but nothing happens???

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
put chops in the sample that's how it changes tempo if you have no chops it's not gonna change a damn thing no matter how fast or slow you tell it to go... apply chops with your trusty pencil... hope that helps.

T

TheMost

I do have apleton live on a disk. That would be a trip learning that program.

objektivone

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
You don't have to use another program for the tempo. The tempo only changes once you put the chops in. If you are chopping a sample to make it slower or faster as loop then chop on the down beat through the whole thing. If you are just chopping because you are going to flip it then chop where you want and just change the pitch in Dr. Rex to match more correctly with the tempo.

For instance, you have a 2 bar sample that 68bpm and you want to make a beat that is 86bpm either replay the sample so it fits (requires good chopping to replay without pitch adjust) or just readjust the pitch up a couple steps on the Dr. Rex.

members online

No members online now.