Terror Squad - Lean Back = Song of the Summer

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
jeez this shit is ill

this is one of the first non-sampled beats that i love and is crazy

this beat scott storch did is mad simple but fuckin on point, the melody and even the drum pattern and kick pattern is perfect

hook is crazy ill,joey and remy did it right

shit is a certified club banger but is still raw as fuck

love this shit

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
WHEN i HEARD THE SoNG i THoUGHT iT WAS DECENT, WHEN i HEARD THE HoOK i THoUGHT i TWAS A BLATANT ATTEMPT To GAiN A CoMMERCiAL FANBASE AND iT SoUND LiKE THE SELL oUT SoNG oF THE YEAR To ME.NEED Not EXPLAiN MoRE, i DoNT LiKE FAT JoE ANYWAY.CiTY

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
hmmmmmmm... this shit is okay!

C

Copenhagen

Haven't paid much attention to the lyrics and the hook is bad...but when I heard this a month or so ago, I immediately loved that beat...and was surprised to find out just after I heard it that Storch produced it...didn't sound like his usual.

However, the track of the summer will probably be Paris Hilton rapping over a Lil Jon Usher-like beat, with the lyrics being about her and Jon's one night stand, with the video being clips of the privat movie from the same night, with David "The Hoff" Hasslehoff showing up at the end as the bell boy who get's seconds from a horny Paris...and the track is called "Eeeewww"

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
^in my opinion, that beat is typical scott storch, he always got that arabic influence in his beats. the stuff he does with dre tho was completely different but solo shit, similar styles to other tracks he did

check out beyonce - naughty girl and memphis bleek - we ballin, both tracks he did. all his solo shit, he got mad arabic influence, lean back got that influence too

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Mase - Welcom Back, summer song of the year lol

Obsidian Blue

Igneous
ill o.g.
True, Remy Martin did her thing, but this is NOT hardly this summer's anthem. I'm sure it will get some club play, but the Terror Squad is not that serious at all. Fat Joe has seen better days.....

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
every1 round my way is talkin about this shit

u go into a club and they play this, u will be leanin back to this shit, lol

i thought y'all would like this shit, im in love with this shit, seriously. i bump this in my car all the time

C

Copenhagen

Streetwize said:
^in my opinion, that beat is typical scott storch, he always got that arabic influence in his beats. the stuff he does with dre tho was completely different but solo shit, similar styles to other tracks he did

check out beyonce - naughty girl and memphis bleek - we ballin, both tracks he did. all his solo shit, he got mad arabic influence, lean back got that influence too

I know what you mean. Haven't checked Memphis, but Beyonce's "Naughty Girl" and some other tracks I heard of his solo stuff is similar I know. I just still associate him with Dre and the beats from back then, as well as some of his early solo stuff...I can't get it in my head that he has moved on. I'm getting too old... :)

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Song is O.k. getting much radio and club play here in VA, it is too commercial for Joey CRACK definitely an attempt to increase his fanbase, I wouldn't give it the song of the summer but it is close, Usher's song "Yeah" probably is still song of the summer, good topic thought "Song of the Summer" let Illmuzik fam debate one!!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
It would be cool if they wrote there rhymes,,,,c'mon seriously! Fat Joe is mad false man. He had the DITC writin his rhymes and Pun, and now ????????? Remy Martin aint spittin her own shit either and she's wack! Fat Joe needs to just stop. Lean Back my ass, thats the only thing he knows how to do! Lean Back for some fried chicken, Lean Back for some rice and beans,,,why dont he Lean Back for a slim fast!!!! Plus, why he keeps usin the "n" word all the time? It's offensive enough, but dude is Borinqua??!!?? Fake ass!

....and Pink colors are gay!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
StressWon said:
It would be cool if they wrote there rhymes,,,,c'mon seriously! Fat Joe is mad false man. He had the DITC writin his rhymes and Pun, and now ????????? Remy Martin aint spittin her own shit either and she's wack! Fat Joe needs to just stop. Lean Back my ass, thats the only thing he knows how to do! Lean Back for some fried chicken, Lean Back for some rice and beans,,,why dont he Lean Back for a slim fast!!!! Plus, why he keeps usin the "n" word all the time? It's offensive enough, but dude is Borinqua??!!?? Fake ass!

....and Pink colors are gay!

NAH THE REST oF THEM NiGGAS iS WHACK BUT REMY iS WRiTinG HER oWN SHiT, BELiEVE THAT, i KNoW THAT AS A FACT.CiTY

i NEVER WAS CoOL WiT THEM CATS BEiNG So CoMFoRTABLE SAYin "NiGGA" ALL THE TimE EiTHER.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Guevara said:
i NEVER WAS CoOL WiT THEM CATS BEiNG So CoMFoRTABLE SAYin "NiGGA" ALL THE TimE EiTHER.

i always wondered about that... what gives these dudes a pass to everyone, anyways? j lo got that pass too i think...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
Guevara said:

i always wondered about that... what gives these dudes a pass to everyone, anyways? j lo got that pass too i think...

I don't feel comfortable hearing it all the time, and my cd collection reflects that, I don't use the word very often, and I'm black!!!

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I like the othet new Terror Squad song better Bring Em Back, with Big Pun and Big L thats my shit

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
Lean back is definately hot....i wouldn't call it the summer song...the beats fire, specially the violens and....im not a big fan of fat joe tho...the chorus was an attempt at some mainstream fanbase, cuz lil john said it first in that usher song with luda....im actually kinda sick of all these damn dancemoves in hip hop its gettin mad old....

members online