thanks!!!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 215
I'd like to give a "big up!!!" to ILLMUZIK... every since I joined this site the overall sound quality of my beats has improved in my eyes 100%. I used to surf the net high and low looking for any info on beatmaking mechanics but when I joined this site I found everything I needed right here. Yall keep doing whatcha doing.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
skidflow said:
I'd like to give a "big up!!!" to ILLMUZIK... every since I joined this site the overall sound quality of my beats has improved in my eyes 100%. I used to surf the net high and low looking for any info on beatmaking mechanics but when I joined this site I found everything I needed right here. Yall keep doing whatcha doing.

Yup.. the ill community mos def knows what's good when it comes to beatmaking.. lot of talented cats out here!

Peace and share the knowledge..

O

open mind

no doubt! illmuzik fam def. helps a lot and besides that its fun to chillout here.because "WE" the best ! i couldnt imagine to live without you guys u part of my life.and iam fucking serious.
bigup to ILLMUZIK fam.
:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah man, i stumbled upon this site around the beggining when i started, and jus from lurkin and readin everyday, ive amassed a great deal of knowledge

Slamdino

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I also have found this to be an informative site. I have seen little technics on here that have simplified my workflow a bit.....