That Feeling.....

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
when u think u've made the best beat in your time of making beats

i think i just made my best beat ever, i worked my ass off all of today and came up with a beat i think is crazy dope, i dont wana come across as big headed but i really think this beat is hot

i'ma post it up at the start of the next showcase

that feeling though, it makes u more inspired to make more shit !

who loves that feelin ?!?

pzzzzzzz

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
actually, this just happened sunday. merc and class have heard it, but the rest of ya'll will have to wait on my ep to hear it!

ill o.g.
Once you put that dope beat on tape and pass it to the kid that you know shows the right people your shit. Thats an even better feeling. It dont always happen real quick. But it feels like you can sit back and just wait for your money.

I aint lyin, but i had 2 MC's show up at my boys house lookin for me in the last week. Thats a good feelin. One of them bought the illusion beat off my soundclick page, and i had this kids demo for a year and i love it. But when he showed up like "You that Deadly kid? I wanna get that piano beat off you." Thats a good feelin.
The other MC wants me to record a demo for him. Hes my boys older brothers friend, so im doin this for free. But he has a studio thats givin him free studio time at the moment. And i trust him. So im cool with it.
But knowin that people are feelin your shit is a good feelin too.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
^thats tight man, i feel ya

one time, my boy fash (whos mad sick on the beats got me into beats) was selling like 3 beats to this kid and they agreed to come to our school and do the exchange - money for the beats and this is the period where i sort of 'blew' on mp3.com and this kid comes to the front of the school, does the exchange with my boy and hes like 'yo wheres streetwize, i heard he comes here too' and so someone came into school and asked me to come down and i went down, saw that dude and he was just givin me props, and was like he wanted some beats. that shit was cool, i liked that day, its a nice feeling when people ask around for ya, haha. that was like a year and a half ago and my beats were wack compared to what i make now so its weird, but its dope

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I get that feeling sometimes, too but i always lose it after awhile for some reason. Like that 'State of Emergency' joint that everything seemed to love. I thought it was my best ish for the moment, but then i got sick of it. i barely even listen to it anymore. lol. i just cant help it.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Yea i know the feeling its always nice when everything works out ! I felt like that when i started working on my new beat ' the dawn' but by the time id finished making it i had heard it so much i woz kidna bored of it but wen i got the good reviews in the show case i gave it another listen and it kinda hits you that you made sumthing pretty kewl !

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I think it happens to all of us, but on a smaller scale (maybe not THE BEST beat, but a great beat) ... cuz if you fell all your beats are wack, you would have to be really ambitious to continue doing beats.

But that feeling is stronger (for me) when you let som1 else hear your beat and they cant help but nodding, dancing or rapping to it!

Greatest feeling EVER!!!!!

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
sYgMa said:
But that feeling is stronger (for me) when you let som1 else hear your beat and they cant help but nodding, dancing or rapping to it!

Greatest feeling EVER!!!!!

i second that!

T

The Bastard

Cam'rox said:
i second that!

yeah that feelin makes u forget about all the problems in the world and puts u in the zone, another good feelin is when u catch your homie whistlin a melodie from your beat out of no where

members online