That new Jadakiss - Kiss of Death

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Yo. I just want to know, what yall think of that new Kiss... I think it's the best album out this yr. so far.... the production is good and it's a nice mix of it also... overall tight...

Holla.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I keep hearing that same thing, thats my next cop, If you into the dirty-dirty, 8balls and MJG is solid to.

Word, around my way, 8ball and MJG and Jadakiss have the summer's tightest albums.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
yeah. do that... the man is the only eastcoast kat besides puff that can get everyone on his CD.... the man has EVERYONE, when i say EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE.... Pharrell, Nate, Em, DJ Quick, Lox, and many more....

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
ehh

it was a disappointment, beats were ok, nothing special

shit on his 1sst album was much iller

kanye, eminem and nate dogg songs were disappointing espec. the eminem track

no real standout tracks, apart from why and thats not even that good

didnt feel it...and this is coming from a BIG jadakiss fan

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i disagree, but your comment is cool... i think this was a different kiss, not the normal kiss, he look like he was trying to experiment or something.... nothing like "kiss the game goodbye"..... but the CD is a rider i think through out...but you have to give him credit, not a lot of artist want to collabo like that... especially being on a so so label like double R, they really aint known for their $$$$ like Def Jam or the R.O.C.....

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Streetwize said:
ehh

it was a disappointment, beats were ok, nothing special

shit on his 1sst album was much iller

kanye, eminem and nate dogg songs were disappointing espec. the eminem track

no real standout tracks, apart from why and thats not even that good

didnt feel it...and this is coming from a BIG jadakiss fan

i AGREEE with you on this one, overall to me GHOSTFACE was a much better album, but the Jada album is good, just not great in my opinion

MadManBeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
how does this Kiss album compare to his other ones....Kiss got a ill ass style.....8Ball and MJG joint is hot ive heard that, im sure Kiss got a better album tho