The 15 best DAW software apps in the world today

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
adobe audition has grown leaps and bounds since 3.0 and it didnt make the list.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Even though Ableton was listed at number 2 (hard to believe), I would say the title is misleading...if they had said "The top 15 most used" I could agree but BEST...naw.

Ableton is as good as alot of DAWS but it's not second best. People who are professionals making money in the game....serious money should be the ones that vote whether a DAW is best! Pro Tools and Logic would have to be 1 and 2 on a REAL list. The simplest thing will always be ranked best by a user. FL has that drum pattern sequencer which takes the guess work out of putting down a drum pattern. Most people that I know who use it NEVER beat out a drum pattern it's either the drum pattern sequencer or drawn in with pencil tool. I hate when producers pencil in shit......lmao

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
Even though Ableton was listed at number 2 (hard to believe), I would say the title is misleading...if they had said "The top 15 most used" I could agree but BEST...naw.

Ableton is as good as alot of DAWS but it's not second best. People who are professionals making money in the game....serious money should be the ones that vote whether a DAW is best! Pro Tools and Logic would have to be 1 and 2 on a REAL list. The simplest thing will always be ranked best by a user. FL has that drum pattern sequencer which takes the guess work out of putting down a drum pattern. Most people that I know who use it NEVER beat out a drum pattern it's either the drum pattern sequencer or drawn in with pencil tool. I hate when producers pencil in shit......lmao

lmao ..i started out making beats w/ a mouse now the only thing i really "pencil" in is my hi hats sometimes.

I was checking that list out the other day id have to disagree with there even being a "best". They all do the same thing just have a different cover on the book 2 me. Some have better delay compensation or cool little features but its all the same at the end of the day. the Best daw is whatever one you can use efficiently.