The Beat Trader

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Has anyone here checked this out? I notice that folks charge 20 bucks per track! I saw one guy sellin' his for 5 cents!!!!!!! INSANE!!!!! I had originally set my price at $300 but quickly lowered it to $75.

www.thebeattrader.com

check it out.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
well that dude must just be on a quest to get his stuff out. Seems to me that the dude is almost willing to pay the artist to use his beats :D

Best of luck to you and the sales.. Hope it goes blastin well.

S

Spen Zilla

charge mc's whatever you think your beats are worth, or do them for free to get promo.

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
that nigga inkredible is my homeboys brother i neva met him tho we live in da same city ill prolly go holla at him soon...he is supposed to b nice but fuck all dat

did yall hear some of the shit ppl are sellin for 1000???? or 50,000????? got damn i should get on dat shit and see wassup i got get shit actually worth dat much no disrespect n no cockyness intended

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
J-malice said:
that nigga inkredible is my homeboys brother i neva met him tho we live in da same city ill prolly go holla at him soon...he is supposed to b nice but fuck all dat

did yall hear some of the shit ppl are sellin for 1000???? or 50,000????? got damn i should get on dat shit and see wassup i got get shit actually worth dat much no disrespect n no cockyness intended

the inkredible from Fayetteville, NC?