The Bobby Hamilton Quintet Unlimited - "Dream Queen"

TRIPLE EIGHT

King W
Battle Points: 5
@TRIPLE EIGHT It sounds like you reversed the main sample, right? I keep forgetting to do that with my samples lol.
to be fair I always try that when I struggle the non reversed way haha! I like what when you did with the sample, the resonating note chop is nice! I wish I could get my drums to sound as clean.

Very fast lil flippage
Pretty gud dude! I almost went with the same chops with the bells! Props!

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
Yo I flipped this one too. I don't know how to attach beats in a post though.

Bino5150

~Mo Thugs~
You upload your beat in the "Beats" section then you get a link when its uploaded. Just post the link and the site does the rest. (y)
Yo thanks Stona! Here's what I did with it... still a rough draft/work in progress, just a loop. I usually don't get too technical with my beats until I put a song to it, and then I go back and sequence everything. This was fresh out the MPC so I could write to it.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Yo thanks Stona! Here's what I did with it... still a rough draft/work in progress, just a loop. I usually don't get too technical with my beats until I put a song to it, and then I go back and sequence everything. This was fresh out the MPC so I could write to it.

Dem old school vibes, damn. What i would do tho is put a liiiiiittle reverb on the trumpet, clone the trumpet and pan the clone sample to the left, to make it sound like it was more centered, since i only heard it on the right side of my headphones.

But you mentioned its WIP and maybe you want it to be that way, just my impression and my 2 cents. But the vibe is definitely there. Good stuff.