The Browns beat the Ravens!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

its not unbelievable the Ravens suck ..i dont get why they cant see what Troy Smith has they have nothing to lose..and ima Bengal fan and we suck right now and we beat the ravens twice..mite as well play the rookie

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I know they suck, it was just a little unexpected. in OT too.

me 2 man we lost to them in 2 ot ..it wuz heart breakin Palmer threw for more than 500 yards and we still lost...its just that there an official squad now..Chris Anderson is nasty brady quinn is gonna hold a clipboard for a long time..i hate the ravens but ima start a campaign PLAY TROY SMITH he won a heisman and he wuz dope in ohio st and i dont wanna hear that size is an issue becuz its not wit drew brees and hes small..but boller proved he should be sellin xfl merchandise McNair needs a walker to get from the sideline to the field and Smith is sittin there like a dick cuz billik sucks as a coach

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
I'm a Falcons fan if anything.

LETS GO jOEY hARRINGTON, AND I THOUGHT DUDES NAME WAS dEREK aNDERSON, tROY sMITH IS COOL BUT THE HEISMAN IS A CURSE.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
LETS GO jOEY hARRINGTON, AND I THOUGHT DUDES NAME WAS dEREK aNDERSON, tROY sMITH IS COOL BUT THE HEISMAN IS A CURSE.

tell Barry Sanders that

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I'm a Falcons fan if anything.
no, what was unexpected was my Steelers losin to tha effin Jets... im pissed right now... im gettin tired of the special teams killin us... its gotta be fixed b4 the playoffs. daamn!!!

da relic

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
My Panthers have got to be the worst in the league, or soon to be.
Steve Smith just stopped commin to games lol, we got smeared by Greenbay...

yeah its lookin real dismal. we're gonna be lucky just to get to 500.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yeah its lookin real dismal. we're gonna be lucky just to get to 500.

but cmon u seen how the packers been playin they got one loss in the season i understand if u lost to like the falcons or the fuckin raiders but there a solid compititor

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
its not unbelievable the Ravens suck ..i dont get why they cant see what Troy Smith has they have nothing to lose..and ima Bengal fan and we suck right now and we beat the ravens twice..mite as well play the rookie
I cant disagree with you on that. Ima a ravens fan and I already been told people to look forward to next season. and they really need to play Troy Smith, Boller never had a spark, he's been a lame QB since he came to Bmore but....thats Bilick's boy so thats enuff said there and Mcnair is done he should retire his chance to get a ring has been and gone. We dont have an offence and you cant win without a good QB and you will lose with a mediocre defence.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
tell Barry Sanders that

BARRY SANDERS WAS A FUCKIN ANAMOLY..BUT WHAT ABOUT DUDE FROM NEBRASKA WHO GOT DRAFTED BY THE RAMS THEN QUIT CUZ THEY WOULDNT LET HIM PLAY QB. AND IM NOT LEAVING HIS NAME OUT TO BE FUNNY, I REALLY CANT REMEMBER...ERIC SOMETHING I THINK

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
but cmon u seen how the packers been playin they got one loss in the season i understand if u lost to like the falcons or the fuckin raiders but there a solid compititor

we did lose to the falcons the week before this game. lol. and the win we did have against the falcons earlier in the year was a fluke. If we had Delhomme in our chances would look a lot better. But being that the NFC south is weak we may still have a hope tho.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
I dont care who says what the panthers have never had a solid QB, Jake is too busy hawkin Bojangles chickin and phones. The is hot then not too much.
We need QB who knows what uniform to throw to.
And an protection for said QB would be nice, I feel bad for Steve Smith the guy is prolly the best in the league and cant even get his game on due to a crappy offense.
I smell firings in the near future.