The Denny Motion Strings - "Night Romance"

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@Cayenne This Is A Tune Mate I Really Liked How This All Came Together You Nailed It Pal I Be Sending Much Respect Your Way
@Dez-NYCe Has The Drums How I Like Em Rolling & Very Cassette Like Sounding This Screams Classic New-York Hip-Hop To Me I Think I Said This About Your Last Sample Flip But It Reeks Of That Underground Dark Uncle Howie Necro Type Sound I'd Love To Be Able To Get That Down
Good Job Mate

Kiada

Love it!

I Liked The Lo-Fi Gramophone Type Audio Quality So I Tried not To Alter It Too Much Lots Of Hacking & Stitching

Loving the drums and change-ups. Sample chops are sick.

CROG MAKE BEAT...

Nothing here yet.

Disgusting.

I made a point not to check other peoples before throwing together mine - you've all made full tracks though haha. I've got an 8-bar loop. First time I've sampled in years away from making music. Got some cans coming next week, but for now I'm on iPhone earphones, so excuse the horrible mix! Basically wanted to participate to learn FL Studios sampling shenanigans, and I'm really impressed so far.

Last edited:

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@Silentz Really Liked The Drums On This Would Of Liked The Sample To Have a Bit More Volume But A Cool Flip Overall
@Kiada Cool Loop Ya Seem To Have A Knack For Sampling Would Of Liked To Hear A Full Track Will Defo Be Watching Out For Ya Next One
@crog85 Scared The Shit Outta Me With This Nice One Ha Ha ! I Do Love A Brutal Beat