The end of my MPC era

alkota

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
At first I was skeptical, and now I am transformed. After jocking my dear MPC's balls for several years I have sucessfully integrated into the software world with no remorse. Say what you will, but times are changing... Im sure there will be a day when Ill revive the MPC 2000XL for some beat making madness, but at this point in my short life, I doubt it will ever happen soon. No more loading drums from a zip disk, tracking beats into pro tools, or squinting at my MPC's gamboyesque screen. Im over it.

Sorry MPC... sorry. Hello Reason 3.0 and beyond.

Alkota

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
even if u move to software u should prolly still keep ur mpc .. for me i love the sequencing more than anything.... I plan to start incorporating more software to my setup but the way im doin it is using the mpc to sequence evrything but have the vsts act like sound modules and respond to the mpc sequncer .. best of both worlds right there

TachyonFresh

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i guesstimate in 8-10 years that there will be hardware that will mimic stuff like Ableton Live pretty well. Hopefully at least 2-3 effects on each tracks usable at the same time.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
if I cant physically beat on it , it feels like Im cheating or somthing...

UGHHH U NASTY AS FUCK RELL!!!!

I guess that rules out wet dreams as cheating on ur girl :)

O

open mind

over and over again its the result that counts.if its hot its hot even if u did your track with a gameboy lol.