The establishment is getting sloppy,,,,,,

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Shit, that really is sloppy. I would have assumed they had people in there but...?

Could it have been a deliberate ploy to start some shit? Or did the Russians falsify it to start some shit? There's definitely more to this than what we've heard.

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Ooo a passport. Concrete evidence that .. yes sir... They could have gotten that passport anywhere..

Its almost to sloppy.. I have no doubt that the US is involved with that conflict, at the very least it was military advice and arming. I just don't think they would be that stupid to leave a passport lying around.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Ooo a passport. Concrete evidence that .. yes sir... They could have gotten that passport anywhere..

Its almost to sloppy.. I have no doubt that the US is involved with that conflict, at the very least it was military advice and arming. I just don't think they would be that stupid to leave a passport lying around.

thats what I was thinking. "Too sloppy". The question is "why"? We came very close to WW3 and we all know that Russia is assisting Iran in Nuclear energy. The Neo-Con Bush Nazis are running out of time and power. I think they are getting desperate with there black ops tactics. Only time will tell....

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
hehe, thats like the terrorists passport they found on ground zero. either its true, or russians got humor

members online